Learn With Our Family
Interested in one-on-one tutoring? Click here.
Whether your child is visiting New York City for a few days, weeks, or longer, our schooling family provides a unique urban experience that utilizes both our home schoolhouse and the experience-rich world of the Big Apple:
- An experienced educator and longtime New Yorker who can adjust the learning experience to accommodate the needs of both younger and older learners.
- Opportunities for a child to participate, learn, and lead in a group setting.
- A home environment in Bushwick designed for engaging children in a variety of creative, academic and just plain fun activities.
- Trips to art, science and math museums.
- Hands-on explorations of the city’s biodiverse parks and nature preserves.
- Visits to various neighborhoods and cultural institutions.
Interested in learning more?
Our family has worked with children for periods and short as two days and as long as two months. Each family has a different situation, needs, and questions. Contact Ben with the age of your child, your dates of inquiry, and any details or questions that you have. Our family will get back to you promptly!