Cash, personal check or PayPal are all acceptable forms of payment, and are due at the end of the session, or within 24 hours of receiving a PayPal invoice.
1) If the student/guardian gives more than 6 hours notice of cancellation before the start of the lesson, I will not charge you for the lesson.
2) If the student/guardian gives between 1-6 hours notice of cancellation before the lesson, I reserve the right to charge 50% my rate for the lesson length.
3) If the student gives less than 1 hour notice of cancellation, does not show up at all, or does not show up by 20 minutes after the start of the lesson time, I reserve the right to charge for the entire lesson at the full rate.
5) If I, the tutor, miss a lesson without more than a 1 hour notice of cancellation, the student reserves the right to request the next lesson of equivalent length for no fee.
1) If a student is late, I reserve the right to end the session at the scheduled time and charge for the length of a full session. Try not to be late!
2) If I, the tutor, am 15 or more minutes late without reasonable prior notice, the student reserves the right to request 50% rate for the length of the lesson.